market place

Home / market place

MARKET PLACE: artist market Ÿ- café Ÿ- wine bar

The LAC presents the Market Place, a reinvented gift shop, café and wine bar space featuring artwork exclusively by its members. This unique and one-of-kind space focuses to highlight the originality, quality, craftsmanship and creativity found only in works bearing an artist’s signature.

The Market Place café and wine bar also highlights our local wineries, breweries and distilleries. A selection of coffee, tea, soda, water, local wines, craft beers and sprits are served daily and during special events.

The Market Place is the perfect place to stop in, sit, relax or meet, drink and shop for creative and signature gifts. For special occasions and for yourself, no gift is better than handmade and local.  To yourself or to someone special, give the gift of art.

Artist? Member of the LAC?

Sell your artwork in our Market Place, its FREE for members! Just a commission when your work sells. Items typically accepted: original works of arts such as paintings, mixed medium, drawings, sculptures; crafts such as candles, pottery, woodworking, glassware stained glass, textiles, jewelry; prints such as photography, greeting cards; books, music CD’s, DVD films and much more.

How to Sell Your Work in the Market Place

1. Become an LAC member. Memberships are $35/yr for artists and include free entry to the gift shop and our members show in June. No volunteer or other commitments required.

2. Bring in your work and fill out the short consignment form.

3. 30% commission is retained by the LAC and the remaining 70% will be issued to the seller on a monthly basis.

Support the LAC! 

Support the LAC and show your love by purchasing a T-shirt! T-shirts purchased online can be picked up in store. SORRY, NO SHIPPING.

LAC “I ART .˙. I AM” T-Shirt