Visiting the LAC + COVID-19 Protocols
PROVINCIAL SHUT DOWN (updated April 8, 2021)
Due to the Provincial shut down, the LAC galleries are temporarily closed to the public until further notice. Please visit our Virtual Portal page to experience exhibits and programs online.
ART SUPPLY STORE
The Art Supply Store remains open for curb side pick-up only on select days. Please call or email to place an order.
ARTWORK PICK UP
Artist with artwork at the LAC from previous exhibits wishing to pick-up their work, please call or email to arrange a day and time for curb side pick-up.
Please call 519-326-2711, ring the doorbell or knock.
Please stay tuned to our website and social media pages for updates.
We thank you for your understanding and support as we work together for the safety of everyone.
When in RED ZONE:
We look forward to your visit the the LAC. For a safe and enjoyable visiting experience, special COVID-19 visiting hours and protocols are in place.
Thursday & Friday: 10am – 4:30pm, Saturday & Sunday: 12pm -4pm
When visiting the LAC here is what to expect:
- All visitors, staff and volunteers must wear a mask
- You will be asked a short questionnaire before you entering
- You will be asked to provide a phone number or email for the purposes of contact tracing
- Galleries capacity limits have been reduced to maintain physical distancing
- Elevator use is limited to one person or one family at a time
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the visitor services desk and we ask that visitors stay outside this area. Other areas in the facility may be stanchioned off to control visitor traffic
- High traffic and contact areas, such as counters, debit machines, door handles, etc, are disinfected regularly
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout our premises
- Physical distancing signage on walls and dots are floor serve as reminders
- Public washrooms usage is limited
- The following services are not offered until further notice: all opening receptions, education programs as well as special events, venue rentals and meeting room usage for groups over 10
For aditoinal information, questions or concerns please email the Director/Curator