Visiting the LAC +
(Updated March 26, 2022)
We look forward to your visit to the LAC. For a safe and enjoyable visiting experience, COVID-19 visiting protocols are in place.
What to expect when visiting the LAC:
- Masks are not mandatory for visitors, however masks are encourage for the care and compassion for our at-risk visitors and for the well-being of our staff and volunteers.
- For the concern and safety of our visitors, masks are mandatory for all staff and volunteers.
- To maintain social distancing, capacity limits are in place for group gatherings such as receptions, venue rentals and education programs.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed around the visitor services desk and we ask that visitors stay outside this area. Other areas in the facility may be stanchioned off to control visitor traffic at times
- High traffic and contact areas, such as counters, debit machines, door handles, etc, are disinfected regularly
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout our premises
- Physical distancing signage on walls and dots are floor serve as reminders
For aditoinal information, questions or concerns please email the Director/Curator
We thank you for your understanding and support as we work together for the safety of everyone, especially our high risk patrons or staff and volunteers.