Visiting the LAC +
(Updated July 21, 2021)
We look forward to your visit to the LAC. For a safe and enjoyable visiting experience, special COVID-19 visiting protocols are in place.
Wed – Friday: 9am -5pm, Saturday & Sat & Sun: 10am -4pm
When visiting the LAC here is what to expect:
- All visitors, staff and volunteers must wear a mask
- You will be asked a short questionnaire before you entering
- You will be asked to provide a phone number or email for the purposes of contact tracing
- Galleries capacity limits have been reduced to maintain physical distancing
- Elevator use is limited to one person or one household at a time
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the visitor services desk and we ask that visitors stay outside this area. Other areas in the facility may be stanchioned off to control visitor traffic
- High traffic and contact areas, such as counters, debit machines, door handles, etc, are disinfected regularly
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout our premises
- Physical distancing signage on walls and dots are floor serve as reminders
- Public washrooms usage is limited
- The following services are not offered until further notice: all opening receptions, education programs as well as special events, venue rentals and meeting room usage for groups over 5.
For aditoinal information, questions or concerns please email the Director/Curator
We thank you for your understanding and support as we work together for the safety of everyone.
Please stay tuned to our website and social media pages for updates.